JSON.AssignScriptResults ( )
Assign script results to variables that were passed as a JSON Object
Be the first to rate this function Log in to vote
Michael Wallace - Show more from this author
Empowered Data Solutions
Function definition: (Copy & paste into FileMaker's Edit Custom Function window)
* Modified from #AssignScriptParameters
* JSON.AssignScriptResults uses the current script result assuming
* JSON format to declare and populate a series of locally-scoped script variables.
* True (Nonzero) when the script parameter is a valid set of name-value pairs (which
* includes the empty string) and all parameters defined as required according to
* the script name are non-null; False (0) otherwise.
* PARAMETERS: none
* DEPENDENCIES: none
* PORTED on 2019-03-28 by email@example.com to use JSON parameters
* MODIFIED on 2010-10-04 by firstname.lastname@example.org to return explicit True or
* False values indicating successful evaluation of the script parameter, and to
* fit syntax inspired by a comment on standards.filemakermagazine.com by
* Richard Dyce.
* CREATED on 2010-03-13 by Jeremy Bante of Kyo Logic (email@example.com).
* INSPIRED by an example in the FileMaker help documentation.
Note: these functions are not guaranteed or supported by BrianDunning.com. Please contact the individual developer with any questions or problems.