MonthYearList ( startmonth ; startyear ; numbermonth ; short )
List of months with their respective years
Average rating: 5.0 (4 votes) Log in to vote
Gennaro BONATESTA - Show more from this author
MonthYearList ( 6 ; 2018 ; 8 ; 1 )
Function definition: (Copy & paste into FileMaker's Edit Custom Function window)
MonthYearList ( startmonth; startyear; number; short )
- returns a return-delimited list of month and years starting from the specified month number
- startmonth: number of starting month e.g. 1 (January)
- startyear: number of starting year
- numbermonth: number of months required
- short: Boolean operator to return short month names (1/true or 0/false)
- MonthYearList ( 9 ; 2017 ; 10 ; 0 ) returns "september2017¶october2017¶november2017¶december2017¶january2018¶february2018¶march2018¶april2018¶may2018¶june2018"
- MonthYearList ( 6 ; 2018 ; 8 ; 1 ) returns "jun2018¶jul2018¶aug2018¶sep2018¶oct2018¶nov2018¶dec2018¶jan2019"
- Author: Gennaro Bonatesta, www.tresca.it, Octomber 2017
- Thanks to: David Head for his Custom Function MonthNameList ( start; number; short ) http://www.briandunning.com/cf/1143
Note: these functions are not guaranteed or supported by BrianDunning.com. Please contact the individual developer with any questions or problems.